Single relationship adviser, love doctor, online psychologist and blogger, Joro Olumofin has offered his usual advice on romance.
Joro Olumofin has listed 21 things a man shouldn’t do or ask when he meets a woman for the first time.
These have generated reactions on social media.
Read the full list below:-
1. Men shouldn’t look at their phones more than the Lady while on a date
2. Don’t Talk about your Bank account or how much your father has ; this puts ladies off (Bragging).
3. Smelling Bad ( Mouth or Body Odor is a No. No).
4. Don’t ask “are you a virgin?”
5. Don’t ask her how many guys she’s been with ( Body Count) .
6. If she’s going to pay for the movie or dinner let her know in advance ( no unexpected ATM failures, I forgot my wallet at home).
7. When your phone rings on a date and you’re asked where you are? Don’t give a degrading response e.g ( I dey with that big ass babe, I dey with tolu big Breasts, I dey with that weekend chops I teh u about”
8. Don’t insist on a “come to my house first date” or come to my friends house first date.
9. Don’t leave your date to talk to another Lady for more that 2 minutes.
10. Don’t buy her too many gifts she may think you’re trying to “buy” her .
11. If for any reason someone else needs to be in the car, don’t put her in the back seat. 12. Don’t compare her to your Ex.
13. Don’t talk about her weight or hair in a negative way e.g ( some guys may say : you’re about to burst out of that dress, your hair should be due by now?)
14. After the first s*x always call as a courtesy (whether the s*x was good or bad).
15. Table manners ( don’t make sounds with you’re mouth while eating, don’t talk while there’s food in your mouth, don’t use fork & knife for ice cream) .
16. Focus your eyes on her eyes not her breast or ass. ( don’t look at any other lady asides her on a date).
17. Projecting yourself as someone you’re not (Ladies can spot fake confidence, or a fake in general) Don’t borrow your friends car and say it’s yours, don’t lie your friend’s apartment is yours).
18.Don’t be too touchy & feely on a first date.
19. Don’t be rude or nasty to the waiter or waitress to impress your date.